Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I could get used to long weekends.

I could definitely adjust to having a three day weekend every week. This would give me an extra day to get around to those weekend tasks that I tend to put off the most.... mainly cleaning and laundry. I'm mighty proud of everything I accomplished with just one extra day.






I also took advantage of the cool(er) breezy morning to take the kids to the park. We don't make it to the park very often, especially when it's 90 degrees outside.






Tori absolutely loved it! Brynne and Brooke spent most of their time playing with her. They dote on her and it's obvious that she loves them to pieces. I've been blessed with three magnificent children!




Here are a few pics from our time at the park. It was cut short by the mosquitoes and my lack of enough forethought to pack bug spray.










No comments:

Post a Comment