Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My first blog post.

Blogging seems to be the "in" thing to do, so I thought I would give it a shot. But what to blog about?

My life revolves around a few very simple things.

My faith. I don't think I could make it through a single day on this planet without the knowledge that God loves me and will never give up on me. He loves me so much that He provided for my salvation with his only son. As a mom, I can't imagine making that sacrifice. On the hardest of days it's His strength that gets me through.

My family. I have a wonderful husband and three beautiful girls. Brynne is soon to be 10, Brooke will be 9 shortly after that, and Victoria just turned 1. I couldn't ask for a better bunch to call my own.

And finally there is food. I LOVE to cook. I enjoy preparing meals for anyone that will eat them, but I have an absolute passion for baking. Feeding people, especially a sweet treat, is the best way I know to show them I care.

I'll get the hang of blogging eventually and I hope to share with everyone my favorite things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment