Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So Far Behind! Playing catch up.

I've been a very bad blogger!  Things have been so absolutely crazy that I haven't posted anything in weeks.  So here is a catch up post on what's been happening so far in December.  I have some recipes to review and other stuff as well.  I'll get to working on those later this week.

It snowed in our area for the second year in a row!  We also set a record for the earliest snowfall and the lowest temperature.  It was great!  The kids got to play a while before it all started to melt away.










Tori also got to visit Santa.  She's been fascinated with him for weeks now and whenever we're at the mall she wants to see him, but she was also too scared to approach him or talk to him.  She finally worked up the courage to sit on his lap, and despite the look of apprehension on her face, she really liked him.




And last, but definitely not least, the girls and I got the tree put up and decorated while Troy was at work on night.  It's lovely... now I just need a free moment to wrap some gifts to put under it.




I hope everyone is having a relatively stress-free Christmas season so far.  Through it all I'm trying to keep my focus on the real reason to celebrate, the birth of our Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment